Friday 27 January 2012

#JustSaying.

I guess, we all get mad when people say things we don't want to hear. Especially, when things feels a bit fishy. 

Still, it's always good to hear the truth. Even if it means losing respect for someone you thought you like. Damn.


I finally figure out what bothers me so much about you. It's the way you concerned about protecting yourself. I mean, no one in this entire world has a bad thing to say about you, and I'm guessing that's because you are careful not to rub anyone the wrong way. And you still wear that scars. That prevent any guy from getting anywhere near you. You can't stand by me anymore, and we both know you protecting yourself there. I don't know, I guess, in the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal. I was a little disappointed to find out who you turned out to be. 

I'll see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment